Do you know the best way to enjoy movie time using Jio TV? It is when you are watching your favorite movie or TV show on a bigger screen rather than just being stuck on 5-6 inches mobile device. Although, watching movies on the go is unquestionably good as well. But when you are at home and all your movies are only available on Jio TV, is the smartphone’s screen sufficient enough for you? Why not try Jio TV for PC?
Small screens can give you the pleasure of watching your preferred movies and shows. But it does not give you enough immersive experience when you want more. On the other hand, bigger screens can give you a taste of the immersive experience. Sure, Jio TV is available on Android Smart TVs. But what about those who do not have a 45-50 inches screen? The next best thing is that Windows PC or laptop of yours.
In this article, we will tell of a way to enjoy Jio TV for PC. And you will not have to do anything difficult. Start playing in just a matter of minutes. You can also use a VPN like Psiphon 3 for PC to protect your online presence. So here is what you should do.
Download Jio TV for PC
|Name||Jio TV 5.2.1|
- Best Free iTunes Alternative
- Download Nintendo DS Emulator
- How to Use 192.168.1.1
- Download iMovie for PC
- Download iMessage for PC
How to Download and Install Jio TV for PC
Jio TV has developed some ways for all its users to experience all its great features. That is why this article is not just about a single method. Yes, there will be options for you in case you do not like the other methods. Let’s start.
Method 1: Use the Web-based Jio TV
This first one is the easiest. This will only require your native browser that can play online videos. All you have to do is type in the Jiotv.com and press ENTER with excitement.
Accessing the Jio TV website is pretty straightforward and very similar to the app. They are not exactly alike, just similar. And you do not need a Jio SIM just to access the Jio TV site. All you need is your Jio account and you are in.
Method 2: Jio TV through BlueStacks
- This time, we will be downloading a file. Open your web browser and go to BlueStacks’ official website.
- Download an official BlueStacks installer from the button below. This will take some minutes as the file is around 400MB in size. Or you can use one of the greatest download managers such as IDM v6 for PC to boost the download speed up to 5 times.
- Once the download finishes, run the installer.
- Choose a folder where you want the BlueStacks app installed or you can use the default Windows folder like the Program Files.
- After being done with the installation, look for the shortcut icon for the BlueStacks app and open it by double-clicking the icon.
- For first time user, you will be greeted by a one-time introduction and some basic instruction on how to use an Android app player.
- When you are done, go to the Play Store and search for the Jio TV app.
- Install the app once you find it.
- After the installation finishes, open the app.
- Enter your Jio Account and Enter.
- You are now ready to watch all your favorite movies and TV shows right on your laptop or PC. That’s how you install Jio TV for PC.
The web-based Jio TV is a good alternative for the app version. But there are reports that the browser’s player sometimes is buggy and stutter on occasion as well. And then there are these reloading issues with some Google Chrome versions.
To experience the best of Jio TV, use the app version. That means, use the Android emulator to get a better feel for your movie time.
If you have other questions that you want to ask us, feel free to leave your message in the comment section. And do share this article with other people who want to learn these methods as well.