Perfect! Now you found the right and proper way to download and install Picsart for PC. I know very well why you want Picsart on your PC. The app is good and all but having it only on mobile device especially on those really small screens is just not enough anymore. And so, the next best experience would be Picsart for PC.
Picsart is one of the most downloaded picture editing apps on all platforms. Although there is a Windows version that is available on Windows Store, the app is not as good as the Android and iOS versions. And that makes it a little disappointing especially when you are already so used to Picsart on Android and iOS devices. Not to mention that Windows 7 and older versions of Windows cannot install it because they do not have access to the Windows Store.
So this is where we give you a better way to experience Picsart for PC. And this is not a joke. You will get to use a full Android Picsart for PC at the same performance and features but with better and bigger screen. So let’s start and let’s make you see to make you believe.
Download PicsArt for PC
|Author||Hovhannes Avoyan and Artavazd Mehrabyan|
The PicsArt file will NOT work on PC just because you downloaded it. Read the step-by-step guide to learn what to properly do with it.
- Download Shareit for PC
- Download Tubemate for PC
- Best Free iTunes Alternatives
- Download Hotstar for Windows PC
- Xender App for PC
How to Download and install Picsart for PC
In this method, we will be using the most popular way to port Android apps and games to Windows PC and laptop, the use of popular Android emulators. If you have heard about this before then it would be much easier to explain this as instruction. And you would know that this is an effective approach to running Android apps and games on Windows OS.
- First and foremost is to open your web browser. If you have IDM or Internet Download Manager installed then it would be better as it is one of the best Windows download managers. So your download would be much faster.
- Type in BlueStacks and look for its official website.
- From the BlueStacks official website, download the BlueStacks installer. Since you are using IDM, this should only take a couple of minutes. Or you can get it from our server through the download button above.
- When the download finishes, run the installer and choose the folder where you want to install it.
- After the installation, find the desktop icon of BlueStacks and double-click on it.
- When you launch the BlueStacks, you will see a brief instruction on how to use the emulator.
- As soon as you are on the main desktop of the BlueStacks, get PicsArt APK from the download button above
- After the download, install the app.
- After the installation, you can then enjoy Picsart for PC.
I hope you will enjoy Picsart for PC as much as we do. A bigger interface means much easier navigation and control when editing the images. I suppose it is safe to say that you cannot go wrong with Picsart wherever platform you are in.
If you have questions, feel free to leave it in the comment section. We will try to answer them as soon as we can. And do share this article with your friends who love using Picsart as well.