Download Xender for PC Windows 10/7/8
Wondering how to download xender for pc and install it on your windows computer? Well if the answer is yes then we are here to help you out. As you read further in this article, we will be sharing the steps that you have to follow in order to download xender for Pc. Also, we will mention some of the top features of the application and give you a small tutorial on how to use xender on pc. But before that, let’s just talk about what is Xender so you can have a better about the topic. So here we go.
Well, Xender is one of the top applications that help you to transfer files between two devices. The application is capable of sending different sized files between two devices in just matter of seconds. The application almost supports every file type that includes, movies, videos, music, wallpapers, GIFs and so on. Furthermore, the application can be installed on your Windows computer, Android, and IOS smartphone. However, it does not have a dedicated version for the Mac based computers.
Recommended Read: Download SHAREit for PC Windows 10/7/8 Laptop.
With the help of the Xender, you will be able to connect two computers over wireless connections and exchange files without using any LAN connection. Also, the xender for pc can be connected to your Android and iPhone. So if you want to exchange files between your computer and smartphone, then you will be able to do so without using any USB cables. Also, the application is completely free to use.
So that was a small introduction for the Xender. Now let’s move to the next section where we will be discussing about how can you download Xender for pc and install it. Well, there are two ways to download and install xender on your PC. The first one is the new method and the second one is the old method. The old method people usually used to use when there was no version available for the Windows computers. So if the first method does not work for you, then you can try out the second one.
Must Read: Download TubeMate for PC Windows 10/7/8 Laptop.
How to Download Xender for Windows PC/Laptop: New Method
Update: They recently removed their app from windows app store, now you have to follow the old method.
- First of all, you have to download the Xender’s windows version. So to download the application go to the official website at Xender.com.
- From here click on the Download button from the top navigation menu.
- Then click on the Download on the Windows Store button. Now the website will redirect you to the Windows Store.
- On the Windows, Store webpage click on the Get App button and then the download process will start.
- Once the download process is done, Double click on the xender.exe file.
- After that, a popup menu will appear, from the popup menu select the Run button.
- Then you have to click on the Yes button and accept the license agreement.
- After that, you have to follow all the screen instructions, and you will be good to go.
So these are the steps that you have to follow in order to download xender for pc. Now let’s move to the next section where we will be mentioning the old method steps. So here we go:
How to Download Xender for Windows PC/Laptop: Old Method
- At first, you have to download an Android Emulator. There are quite a lot of android emulators are exist on the internet. To name some of the names, you can use Bluestacks, AmiDuos, ArChon, Bliss and so on. However the Bluestacks is the most preferred one, so it is advisable to pick Bluestacks.
- So to download Bluestacks, you have to go to this page – Download BlueStacks.
- Then from there, you have to download the application and install the application by following all the screen instructions.
- Once you are done installing the application. You have to launch bluestacks, and then you have to sign in using your Gmail.
- Then from the Bluestacks dashboard, you have to go to the Play store.
- On the play store search for the Xender app and install it.
- Once installed you are all set to use the application.
So these are all the steps that you have to follow in order to download xender for pc. However, the old method is not recommended, but if you want to try it out go ahead. Anyway, now the question is how to use xender on pc. Well if you have the same question in your head and then read on:
How to Use Xender on PC
At first launch the Xender on your PC.
Once you launch the application, Xender will automatically start looking for a conection. So if you want to connect your phone to your PC. Then launch the Xender app on your smartphone.
Then select Send or Receive button. Now it will start looking for a connection as well.
So pair both of the devices and you are all set to exchange files between both of the device.
Now let’s move to the last section where we will be discussing about the top features of the application. So you can understand Xender’s usage. So here we go:
Top Features of Xender for PC
- Xender is an absolutely free to use Application.
- With the help of the Xender, you will be able to create a wireless connection between two computers and exchange files without using a LAN connection.
- Xender is a cross-platform tool. That helps you to connect your Computer to an Android Phone or an iPhone.
- The transfer speed is also quite high when compared to a LAN and Bluetooth connectivity.
- With the help of the application, you will be able to send almost all type of files including .exe and .msi type of files.
- Xender has a clean user interface so the user can understand about the application easily.
- Xender does not require any internet connection to work or exchange files between two computers.
So that was all for the Xender for PC. Just in case if you have any questions then do comment below, and we will surely help you out.