Free Download Internet Download Manager aka IDM for your Windows 7/8/10/XP computer from this page. We have provided all the versions of IDM including the latest version for you on this page. Downloading files from the internet has become common now. People like to download all types of files like videos, songs, movies, and many other files from the web. These downloads sometimes get misplaced on our default browser’s download list as most of the browsers are not that good at managing the downloads and files.
That is why these days Download Manager has become a necessity for every PC user. Everyone must use a dedicated software for downloading and managing all the downloaded files in a systematic manner. These softwares are known as download managers. One such software is Internet Download Manager aka IDM.
Internet Download Manager is one of the best download managers for Windows right now (Check the list of 10 Best Download Managers for Windows 7/8/10). It has a really simple User Interface with very Powerful Features which makes it very easy to use. You can download any file that you want from the web using IDM.
Internet Download Manager is available to be downloaded for all the versions of Windows be it 7, 8 or 10. You can download IDM for Windows 7/8/10 for Free from below.
Internet Download Manager (IDM) Download For Free
|App Size||6.6 MB|
|Last Update||November 25, 2016|
Every file you download using IDM gets downloaded really fast as it divides the downloading file into many streams and each stream gets downloaded separately. You can also download content from sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc. Apart from this, Internet Download Manager can manage multiple downloads at a single time with ease. Even if many files are downloading at the same time, the download speed doesn’t get slow as it uses batch downloads. Now, let’s take a look at some of IDM’s best features.
Features Of Internet Download Manager
- Internet Download Manager helps you download the files at a great speed. It divides the downloading files into various streams and parts which speed up the downloading process.
- If you want to download multiple files at the same time, you can use the Batch Downloads option in Internet Download Manager. This option divides your downloading files into various batches in a well-organized manner.
- You can also import and export your downloads using Internet Download Manager.
- You can update the download address of all your downloads both manually and automatically. All the files normally get downloaded to C drive. If you want to change the folder where your file gets downloaded, you can change it while starting the download of a file.
- There are multiple queues for multiple downloads. You can download multiple files at the same time, but that lessens the internet speed. So, you can also add the files you want to download to queues.
- You can check all your recent downloads from the very convenient option Recent Downloads list.
- You can download all the videos from online video streaming sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc. directly from IDM.
- Internet Download Manager gives a dynamic segmentation to all your files throughout the downloading process.
- IDM supports various multiple protocols like HTTP, MMS, HTTPS, FTP, Microsoft ISA and also the authentication protocols like Negotiate, Kerberos, Basic, and NTLM. These protocols auto-authenticate all your usernames and passwords.
- IDM supports almost all the common internet browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Netscape, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and many others.
- All the downloaded files are kept well organized in the address folder. Thus you can easily access to all the files you download.
Also Check: IDM Serial Numbers (2016) | IDM Serial Keys Free Download (100% Working).
So, if you are looking for a reliable download manager, we highly recommend you to download IDM for Free from the links mentioned above.